USB HUB help!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • =?Utf-8?B?U2Ftamc=?=

    #1

    USB HUB help!!

    A friend has given me a 4 port usb hub for my windows xp laptop. Should I
    have been given a driver to install as my laptop doesn't recognise it and as
    i only have one usb port (that I can find!) I desperately need this to work.
    Does anyone have some suggestions for someone who is not that technically
    minded!!
  • RobinS

    #2
    Re: USB HUB help!!

    Try posting your question to a newsgroup with "Windows" in the description.
    This is a .Net Programming newsgroup.

    Robin S.
    -----------------------
    "Samjg" <Samjg@discussi ons.microsoft.c omwrote in message
    news:132FC4F5-790E-4CFA-AA8D-0EF7E2B26CAC@mi crosoft.com...
    >A friend has given me a 4 port usb hub for my windows xp laptop. Should I
    have been given a driver to install as my laptop doesn't recognise it and
    as
    i only have one usb port (that I can find!) I desperately need this to
    work.
    Does anyone have some suggestions for someone who is not that technically
    minded!!

    Comment

    Working...