Get Image From IntegerArray

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rekhaiwaves
    New Member
    • Aug 2006
    • 2

    #1

    Get Image From IntegerArray

    Hi,

    My Application needs to generate image from an integer array.

    I receive the image as stream,

    1) i convert it into byte array

    2) Then Convert the byte array to integer array and store it in the Database.

    3) When a request is received to show the image, i need to get the image from the integer array??

    I know to get image from byte array.. but how to get it from integer array..

    Pls help..

    Thanks in advance..
  • prabunewindia
    New Member
    • Mar 2007
    • 199

    #2
    hi friend,
    why u r storing it as a integer array?
    any specific reason for that?
    we(our company) wil store it as byte array only and recovering it into image
    Prabu
    Originally posted by rekhaiwaves
    Hi,

    My Application needs to generate image from an integer array.

    I receive the image as stream,

    1) i convert it into byte array

    2) Then Convert the byte array to integer array and store it in the Database.

    3) When a request is received to show the image, i need to get the image from the integer array??

    I know to get image from byte array.. but how to get it from integer array..

    Pls help..

    Thanks in advance..

    Comment

    Working...