Ok I fill a CheckedListBox this way
clbRoles.DataSo urce = objSecurity.Ret urnRoleList();
clbRoles.Displa yMember = "RoleName";
clbRoles.ValueM ember = "RoleID";
#1 Issue: I want to select certain items in those list for roles the user already has. I tried the following but the last part doesn't work. How do I get the ID of the item as I am looping through?
for (int x = 0; x <= clbRoles.Items. Count; x++)
{
clbRoles.SetIte mChecked(x, objSecurity.Ans werUserHasRole( strUserID, clbRoles.Items[x].ToString()));
}
#2 Issue: I want to then loop through each one again and do something for all the checked and do something for all the not checked ones. I am trying but again I can't seem to get the id from the item as I am looping, How do I get the ID??
for (int i=0; i< clbRoles.Items. Count; i++)
{
if(clbRoles.Get ItemCheckState( i) == CheckState.Chec ked)
{
objSecurity.Add UserRole(strUse rID, clbRoles.Select edValue.ToStrin g());
}
else
{
//objSecurity.Del eteUserRole(str UserID, clbRoles.Select edValue.ToStrin g());
objSecurity.Del eteUserRole(str UserID, clbRoles.Items[i].ToString());
}
}
clbRoles.DataSo urce = objSecurity.Ret urnRoleList();
clbRoles.Displa yMember = "RoleName";
clbRoles.ValueM ember = "RoleID";
#1 Issue: I want to select certain items in those list for roles the user already has. I tried the following but the last part doesn't work. How do I get the ID of the item as I am looping through?
for (int x = 0; x <= clbRoles.Items. Count; x++)
{
clbRoles.SetIte mChecked(x, objSecurity.Ans werUserHasRole( strUserID, clbRoles.Items[x].ToString()));
}
#2 Issue: I want to then loop through each one again and do something for all the checked and do something for all the not checked ones. I am trying but again I can't seem to get the id from the item as I am looping, How do I get the ID??
for (int i=0; i< clbRoles.Items. Count; i++)
{
if(clbRoles.Get ItemCheckState( i) == CheckState.Chec ked)
{
objSecurity.Add UserRole(strUse rID, clbRoles.Select edValue.ToStrin g());
}
else
{
//objSecurity.Del eteUserRole(str UserID, clbRoles.Select edValue.ToStrin g());
objSecurity.Del eteUserRole(str UserID, clbRoles.Items[i].ToString());
}
}