video streaming

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • madushan
    New Member
    • Feb 2007
    • 15

    #1

    video streaming

    I also in a need of sending a video file from server to client application.
    that should play real time .I am going to implement this by using C#.
    but I don't know how to do that.
    That mean how to divide the video(mpeg) file into frames in the server side and
    also how to play that in the client side.For that playing purpose I am going to
    use the directx.

    And also I don't know how to send video stream through the network
    and also how to play that received vedio stream.

    Please please be kind enough to help me in any way
    any sort of help is highly appreciated.

    thanks
    madushan thilina

    [email removed]
    Last edited by MMcCarthy; Feb 14 '07, 10:19 AM. Reason: removing email address - against site rules
  • MMcCarthy
    Recognized Expert MVP
    • Aug 2006
    • 14387

    #2
    This question is being moved to the .NET forum.

    Mary

    Comment

    Working...