Please wait while Windows configures scan

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • =?Utf-8?B?c2hpcmxhdXN0?=

    #1

    Please wait while Windows configures scan

    Problem with computer since doing and uninstall of webcam program after
    typing in msconfig.

    In following the instructions I now have a problem each time I start the
    computer and in searching the net have not found a solution hence the
    question. When computer starts now I get a box that is a Window installation
    window, then it comes up with another window that says "scan" with a CD
    icon, then a message that says "Please wait while windows configures Scan"
    then I am asked to put CD-Rom in but it doesn't say what CD....I am at a loss
    as to what is going on and was wondering if doing a clean boot might help.
    Operating system is xp home edition, emachine...than k you.



  • RobinS

    #2
    Re: Please wait while Windows configures scan

    You are more likely do get help with your problem if you post it to an
    appropriate newsgroup. This one is for .Net Programming.

    Robin S.
    ---------------------------------
    "shirlaust" <shirlaust@disc ussions.microso ft.comwrote in message
    news:738799B9-94A0-4C37-BAB8-C2E03CBBA3C1@mi crosoft.com...
    Problem with computer since doing and uninstall of webcam program after
    typing in msconfig.
    >
    In following the instructions I now have a problem each time I start the
    computer and in searching the net have not found a solution hence the
    question. When computer starts now I get a box that is a Window
    installation
    window, then it comes up with another window that says "scan" with a CD
    icon, then a message that says "Please wait while windows configures
    Scan"
    then I am asked to put CD-Rom in but it doesn't say what CD....I am at a
    loss
    as to what is going on and was wondering if doing a clean boot might
    help.
    Operating system is xp home edition, emachine...than k you.
    >
    >
    >

    Comment

    • Oliver Sturm

      #3
      Re: Please wait while Windows configures scan

      Hello shirlaust,

      This newsgroup is for questions related to Microsoft .NET. You'll have
      better chances to get a reply if you post to a group where general Windows
      related issues are being discussed.


      Oliver Sturm
      --
      Software Architecture and Development, Functional Programming and Random Musings

      Comment

      Working...