Problems with Images

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • =?Utf-8?B?bG9zdCBhbmQgY29uZnVzZWQ=?=

    #1

    Problems with Images

    When I am on the Internet view any page, images and photos that appear on the
    site are blurred, almost like the pixels are mixed up, so I am unable to see
    them. I was wondering if anyone knew of a sloution for such a thing, or is it
    unfixable. Thanks!
  • RobinS

    #2
    Re: Problems with Images

    Post this to a different newsgroup. This one is for .Net Programming.

    Robin
    "lost and confused" <lost and confused @discussions.mi crosoft.comwrot e in
    message news:E4391948-3ADB-432E-A312-C95CBEBAF10C@mi crosoft.com...
    When I am on the Internet view any page, images and photos that appear on
    the
    site are blurred, almost like the pixels are mixed up, so I am unable to
    see
    them. I was wondering if anyone knew of a sloution for such a thing, or
    is it
    unfixable. Thanks!

    Comment

    Working...