vb.net and css

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dwadish
    New Member
    • Nov 2006
    • 129

    #1

    vb.net and css

    Hai guys !! I am new to vb.net technology, can any one to help me for this problem.

    i want to add some features of a cascadingstyles heet with vb.net 2003 project

    Can I ?

    Thanx in advance
  • kenobewan
    Recognized Expert Specialist
    • Dec 2006
    • 4871

    #2
    Sure you can, just include a stylesheet in your project...

    Comment

    • dwadish
      New Member
      • Nov 2006
      • 129

      #3
      How i can ?

      Comment

      • Frinavale
        Recognized Expert Expert
        • Oct 2006
        • 9749

        #4
        Originally posted by dwadish
        How i can ?

        I'm pretty sure that if you start a new project there is a Styles.css already included in the project...simpl y modify this file to your liking.

        If the file isn't there: in the solution explorer right click on the project->add new item->style sheet

        When you want to add the style sheet to a web page in your project simply drag the style sheet from your solution explore menu onto the web page that will be using it. (I know this works when the page is viewed in designer view, don't know if it works when you're viewing the page as html)

        Happy Coding

        -Frinny

        Comment

        Working...