Change/Remove Program Button Missing

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • =?Utf-8?B?ZGllc2VsZHVkZQ==?=

    #1

    Change/Remove Program Button Missing

    I downloaded and ran the New Window Vista Adviser to see what I needed to do
    to install the New Windows Vista, afterward, I went to Control Panel, then to
    Add/Remove Program to remove the Adviser, the Change/Remove button was not
    displayed,how can I return it to the site?
  • RobinS

    #2
    Re: Change/Remove Program Button Missing

    This is a .Net programming newsgroup. If you have questions about Vista,
    post them in a Vista newsgroup.

    Robin S.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    "dieseldude " <dieseldude@dis cussions.micros oft.comwrote in message
    news:CE438C0D-52A2-4A1D-AC7B-3D05A06527BE@mi crosoft.com...
    >I downloaded and ran the New Window Vista Adviser to see what I needed to
    >do
    to install the New Windows Vista, afterward, I went to Control Panel,
    then to
    Add/Remove Program to remove the Adviser, the Change/Remove button was
    not
    displayed,how can I return it to the site?

    Comment

    Working...