Hi there,
I am having a problem im my webservices method when trying to save a file
with latin characters to disk passed through WSE.
I have noticed that when trying to read the file name from all the latin
characters are converted ? character which is a illegal character for file
name.
If my file name is N° documento per RomÃ
Dim oFile As Microsoft.Web.S ervices2.Dime.D imeAttachment
= CType(oAttach, Microsoft.Web.S ervices2.Dime.D imeAttachment)
tmpFileName = oFile.Id
tmpFileName contains the string with N? documento per Rom? which becomes the
illegal file name and the code cannot save to disk.
I have tried in web.config,
<globalizatio n requestEncoding ="utf-8" responseEncodin g="utf-8"
fileEncoding="u tf-8"/>
but don't work. Can someone shed some light on this?
TIA,
Holy
I am having a problem im my webservices method when trying to save a file
with latin characters to disk passed through WSE.
I have noticed that when trying to read the file name from all the latin
characters are converted ? character which is a illegal character for file
name.
If my file name is N° documento per RomÃ
Dim oFile As Microsoft.Web.S ervices2.Dime.D imeAttachment
= CType(oAttach, Microsoft.Web.S ervices2.Dime.D imeAttachment)
tmpFileName = oFile.Id
tmpFileName contains the string with N? documento per Rom? which becomes the
illegal file name and the code cannot save to disk.
I have tried in web.config,
<globalizatio n requestEncoding ="utf-8" responseEncodin g="utf-8"
fileEncoding="u tf-8"/>
but don't work. Can someone shed some light on this?
TIA,
Holy
Comment