C#.net Control Question

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • =?Utf-8?B?SiBTdHJlZ2Vy?=

    #1

    C#.net Control Question

    I'm fairly new to C# although I have been taking some classes. Regardless I
    am attempting to create a form that essentially has a scrollable window where
    users can enter information in a table format, similar to excel. Also need
    the capability of radio button/checkboxes generated for each line, and
    capability to have around 1k lines. What controls would be a good place to
    start with this endevour. Thanks.

    --
    *************** ******
    J Streger
    MS Office Master 2000 ed.
    MS Project White Belt 2003

  • Darren Sim

    #2
    Re: C#.net Control Question

    Hi there

    You could start with a datagridview, though you would need to have setup a
    datasource for this to store/retrieve the data i.e. an access/sql server
    database.

    I'm also fairly new to c# so I might be way off, but the datagridview
    component certainy would meet your requirements, if you define a boolean
    value in the datasource the datagridview will show a checkbox for that
    database entry.

    HTH
    Darren Sim
    "J Streger" <JStreger@discu ssions.microsof t.comwrote in message
    news:66201AE3-C360-4CB0-BEF5-156A10C61655@mi crosoft.com...
    I'm fairly new to C# although I have been taking some classes. Regardless
    I
    am attempting to create a form that essentially has a scrollable window
    where
    users can enter information in a table format, similar to excel. Also need
    the capability of radio button/checkboxes generated for each line, and
    capability to have around 1k lines. What controls would be a good place to
    start with this endevour. Thanks.
    >
    --
    *************** ******
    J Streger
    MS Office Master 2000 ed.
    MS Project White Belt 2003
    >

    Comment

    Working...