partial class and DLL

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bruce One

    #1

    partial class and DLL

    I generate some classes and put inside a DLL. I have others classes outside
    the DLL.

    I have a problem that the classes outside the DLL are partial classess of
    the other classes inside the DLL.

    Is there a way to make one partial class search another partial class inside
    a DLL that contains diferent namespace?

  • Patrice

    #2
    Re: partial class and DLL

    What you are trying to do is not very clear.

    AFAIK partial classes are a compile time mechanism that allows to share a
    *single* class between several files. For now it would look like to me you
    are more after an inheritance mechanism, a plugin mechanism or somethigns
    similar...

    --
    Patrice

    "Bruce One" <raul@virtualso ftware.com.bra écrit dans le message de news:
    8FB7719E-659E-4585-8862-9C5CA2BF807B@mi crosoft.com...
    >I generate some classes and put inside a DLL. I have others classes
    >outside
    the DLL.
    >
    I have a problem that the classes outside the DLL are partial classess of
    the other classes inside the DLL.
    >
    Is there a way to make one partial class search another partial class
    inside
    a DLL that contains diferent namespace?
    >

    Comment

    Working...