Hello Newsgroup,
I'm struggeling with wrapping a dll using MFC CStrings.
Code:
class CLASSEXPORTDLL_ API CClassExportDll {
public:
long InitMcs5 (HWND hWnd, CString path);
}
When I try to call that member method linker fails with:
Error 3 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: long __thiscall
CClassExportDll ::InitMcs5(stru ct HWND__ *,class ATL::CStringT<w char_t,class
StrTraitMFC_DLL <wchar_t,clas s ATL::ChTraitsCR T<wchar_t >)"
(?InitMcs5@CCla ssExportDll@@$$ FQAEJPAUHWND__@ @V?$CStringT@_W V?$StrTraitMFC_ DLL@_WV?$ChTrai tsCRT@_W@ATL@@@ @@ATL@@@Z)
referenced in function "public: __clrcall
CarlZeissWrappe r::Test::Test(v oid)" (??0Test@CarlZe issWrapper@@$$F Q$AAM@XZ)
CarlZeiss.Wrapp er.obj
Does anybody know how to successfully call an umanaged member function
consuming a MFC CString from
a C++/CLI mixed code project?
Thanks, Sebastian Dau
I'm struggeling with wrapping a dll using MFC CStrings.
Code:
class CLASSEXPORTDLL_ API CClassExportDll {
public:
long InitMcs5 (HWND hWnd, CString path);
}
When I try to call that member method linker fails with:
Error 3 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: long __thiscall
CClassExportDll ::InitMcs5(stru ct HWND__ *,class ATL::CStringT<w char_t,class
StrTraitMFC_DLL <wchar_t,clas s ATL::ChTraitsCR T<wchar_t >)"
(?InitMcs5@CCla ssExportDll@@$$ FQAEJPAUHWND__@ @V?$CStringT@_W V?$StrTraitMFC_ DLL@_WV?$ChTrai tsCRT@_W@ATL@@@ @@ATL@@@Z)
referenced in function "public: __clrcall
CarlZeissWrappe r::Test::Test(v oid)" (??0Test@CarlZe issWrapper@@$$F Q$AAM@XZ)
CarlZeiss.Wrapp er.obj
Does anybody know how to successfully call an umanaged member function
consuming a MFC CString from
a C++/CLI mixed code project?
Thanks, Sebastian Dau