Hi,
Does anybody know how to use the XPath function of TemplateControl like
this?
<asp:XmlDataSou rce ID="XmlDataSour ce1" runat="server" XPath="ROOT/query" />
<asp:DataList ID="dl1" runat="server" DataSourceID="X mlDataSource1">
<ItemTemplate >
<% if #XPath("anythin g")="somethi ng" Then %>
<b>Here whatever</b>
<%Else%>
<b>Here another thing</b>
<%End if %>
</ItemTemplate>
I know that I can only use expresions when using the # simbol but, does this
means that I can't conditionate the rendering of a bounded TemplateControl ?
It has to be some solution! or not?
Thanks for any suggestion
Mario Vazquez
Does anybody know how to use the XPath function of TemplateControl like
this?
<asp:XmlDataSou rce ID="XmlDataSour ce1" runat="server" XPath="ROOT/query" />
<asp:DataList ID="dl1" runat="server" DataSourceID="X mlDataSource1">
<ItemTemplate >
<% if #XPath("anythin g")="somethi ng" Then %>
<b>Here whatever</b>
<%Else%>
<b>Here another thing</b>
<%End if %>
</ItemTemplate>
I know that I can only use expresions when using the # simbol but, does this
means that I can't conditionate the rendering of a bounded TemplateControl ?
It has to be some solution! or not?
Thanks for any suggestion
Mario Vazquez