Hello to all
I’ve a ComboBox that is fed through a SQL SELECT statement when a windows form loads. The user them selects one of the items available and that should determine the contents of another ComboBox. The problem is that the item selected in the first ComboBox must function as a parameter value on the necessary SQL SELECT statement to feed this second ComboBox.
I’ve tried to work with DataAdapters along with DataSets but no success so far (this is a database application using Microsoft Access as table placeholder).
Greatly thankful for any help
nascimento
I’ve a ComboBox that is fed through a SQL SELECT statement when a windows form loads. The user them selects one of the items available and that should determine the contents of another ComboBox. The problem is that the item selected in the first ComboBox must function as a parameter value on the necessary SQL SELECT statement to feed this second ComboBox.
I’ve tried to work with DataAdapters along with DataSets but no success so far (this is a database application using Microsoft Access as table placeholder).
Greatly thankful for any help
nascimento
Comment