Hello
I have problem with DPAPI in windows 98. I`m trying to use class
SecureString (Framework 2.0.x) in my .net application.
I get exception:
"SecureStri ng is only supported on Windows 2000 SP3 and higher platforms."
I understand this exception but question is: Is it possible to do
something to run this application in windows 98? Has anybody some ideas?
Of course in XP or 2000 everything with this application is OK.
(sorry for my grammar mistakes if I did some)
Thanks for help!!
pinki
I have problem with DPAPI in windows 98. I`m trying to use class
SecureString (Framework 2.0.x) in my .net application.
I get exception:
"SecureStri ng is only supported on Windows 2000 SP3 and higher platforms."
I understand this exception but question is: Is it possible to do
something to run this application in windows 98? Has anybody some ideas?
Of course in XP or 2000 everything with this application is OK.
(sorry for my grammar mistakes if I did some)
Thanks for help!!
pinki