XmlSerializer Question

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Matt

    #1

    XmlSerializer Question

    Is is possible to prevent the XmlSerializer from adding the default namespaces to the root of the XML document? I have a simple class that I want to write and will not be reading the data back into the system using a serializer.

    Thanks,

    Matt


  • Simon Hart

    #2
    Re: XmlSerializer Question

    I don't think this is possible. Instead what I have done in the past is removed the namespace manually (string class) as it is a lot of hard work tring to use the NamespaceManage r class.

    Simon.
    "Matt" <mdframe@sorviv e.DONT-SEND-SPAM.com> wrote in message news:ONzGls9jGH A.2200@TK2MSFTN GP05.phx.gbl...
    Is is possible to prevent the XmlSerializer from adding the default namespaces to the root of the XML document? I have a simple class that I want to write and will not be reading the data back into the system using a serializer.

    Thanks,

    Matt


    Comment

    Working...