Hello
My name is asaf
My Q is .i build a web site and I want to build a form that give everyone
option to uplode a file to my web site after they click "submit" .when
someone click submit I don"t want outlook to open .i want after clicking
submit the file send to my email .
But I don"t want to use server side and someone told me that is possible if
I use "xml" file .
If you can help me with that issu I reley appreciate this .
thanks
--
shalom
My name is asaf
My Q is .i build a web site and I want to build a form that give everyone
option to uplode a file to my web site after they click "submit" .when
someone click submit I don"t want outlook to open .i want after clicking
submit the file send to my email .
But I don"t want to use server side and someone told me that is possible if
I use "xml" file .
If you can help me with that issu I reley appreciate this .
thanks
--
shalom