SSL

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Eric

    #1

    SSL

    Hello,

    How I can connect to a WSDL on a server, which has SSL and client
    certificate enabled?

    When I add the URL to VS.NET, VS throws an error (no connection).

    For calling the WS, I have no troubles.

    Thanks
    Eric


  • [MSFT]

    #2
    RE: SSL

    Hello Eric,

    You may take a look at this article to see if it can help:

    HOW TO: Secure XML Web Services with Secure Socket Layer in Windows Server
    2003


    Luke

    Comment

    • Eric

      #3
      RE: SSL

      My question was not how to setup, more how to develop against a WS which has
      SSL and Client Certificate enabled.

      Thanks
      Eric

      "[MSFT]" wrote:
      [color=blue]
      > Hello Eric,
      >
      > You may take a look at this article to see if it can help:
      >
      > HOW TO: Secure XML Web Services with Secure Socket Layer in Windows Server
      > 2003
      > http://support.microsoft.com/default...;EN-US;Q324284
      >
      > Luke[/color]

      Comment

      Working...