Java client and .net web service - please help

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Guhanath

    #1

    Java client and .net web service - please help

    Hi,
    We are developing a java client that need to call a .net web service in
    another server.
    I have 2 methods in .net WS,one returns a dataset and other returns a boolean.
    We have to use plain java client(not a java WS) using httpconnection or URL
    Connection.
    I'm able to recieve a string value.

    However I had following problems

    1.How to assign a dataset in java
    or
    If I return a XML representation of dataset,how to fetch that in URL
    Connection or Inputstream?

    2.How to add method parameters to a soap request that are needed by .net WS
    method??

    3.How can i transform a returned string value to a XML document in java??

    Please help me to sort this out.

    Thanks
    Regards

    --
    Guhan
Working...