Uninstall SWE 2.0 Runtime

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brett

    #1

    Uninstall SWE 2.0 Runtime

    Hello,

    I am attempting to install the Microsoft WSE 2.0 SP2.msi file. Upon running
    the installer I get the error message:
    "An earlier version of the Microsoft WSE 2.0 Runtime was detected on this
    system. Please exit setup, upgrade Microsoft WSE 2.0 Runtime to SP2 and then
    proceed with installation of Microsoft WSE 2.0 SP2."
    I then click OK, and Finish.

    I then turn the Microsoft WSE 2.0 SP2 Runtime.msi file, which seems to
    install properly, but then I still get the same error message when running
    the Microsoft WSE 2.0 SP2.msi file a second time.

    In the Add or Remove Programs dialog under Microsoft WSE 2.0 Runtime, when I
    click on "Click here for suppor information" I see that the Version is
    2.0.4135.0.

    Any ideas how to get the Microsoft WSE 2.0 SP2.msi file to install?

    Thank you,
    Brett
Working...