Dear all,
I just start to implement a configuration file for my
application with appSettings section and others.
As a startup phase I simply take some ready made example
and see how it works.
And unfortunatly I am not able to retrive any data from
the example
I have the following configuratin file sample :
<configuratio n>
<appSettings>
<add key="Applicatio n Name"
value="MyApplic ation" />
</appSettings>
</configuration>
this file is called as the name of my
application.exe .config
then in a class I have following lines:
dim appname as string
appname = configuration.C onfigurationSet tings.AppSettin gs
("Applicatio n Name")
by executing that line, appname variable return nothing
whats is wrong?
thnaks
regards
I just start to implement a configuration file for my
application with appSettings section and others.
As a startup phase I simply take some ready made example
and see how it works.
And unfortunatly I am not able to retrive any data from
the example
I have the following configuratin file sample :
<configuratio n>
<appSettings>
<add key="Applicatio n Name"
value="MyApplic ation" />
</appSettings>
</configuration>
this file is called as the name of my
application.exe .config
then in a class I have following lines:
dim appname as string
appname = configuration.C onfigurationSet tings.AppSettin gs
("Applicatio n Name")
by executing that line, appname variable return nothing
whats is wrong?
thnaks
regards