Title bar icon

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mailme.faisal@gmail.com

    #1

    Title bar icon

    I want to remove title bar icon of a window.
    The window should be resizable & it should have close (cross) button at
    upper right corner.
    I m using VB 6.
    Any Help. Thanks in advance. & HOPE FOR FEEDBACK


    Faisal Nawaz

  • Tris

    #2
    RE: Title bar icon

    Doesnt setting the window style to toolwindow do that?
    You could make a transparent icon! Bit of a cheat, but it would work! ;)

    "mailme.faisal@ gmail.com" wrote:
    [color=blue]
    > I want to remove title bar icon of a window.
    > The window should be resizable & it should have close (cross) button at
    > upper right corner.
    > I m using VB 6.
    > Any Help. Thanks in advance. & HOPE FOR FEEDBACK
    >
    >
    > Faisal Nawaz
    >
    >[/color]

    Comment

    • mailme.faisal@gmail.com

      #3
      Re: Title bar icon

      Thanks for the response.

      But there r some problems with ur answers . Client requirement is that

      1) There should b no icon , u can't even use transparent icon.
      2) Window should b resizable , should have close button at top right
      corner & also size of the title bar should b standard.

      Transparent icons do't work bcoz it change the position of the text in
      the title bar.
      Any other solution. in VB

      Comment

      Working...