Restoring Tab on Toolbox

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mo

    #1

    Restoring Tab on Toolbox

    I hope this is the right NG.

    Is there a way to restore one of the tabs on the toolbox that was
    accidentally deleted? I have tried to re-create the tab but many of the
    components are now not available.

    Thanks for any help.
  • Nick

    #2
    Re: Restoring Tab on Toolbox

    Well you can certainly add more to the toolbox by right clicking on it and
    selecting 'add tab'.

    Now how do I delete the one I just added....


    "mo" <mo@discussions .microsoft.com> wrote in message
    news:351B9E0B-5B27-42A2-9DA2-108A1861821B@mi crosoft.com...[color=blue]
    >I hope this is the right NG.
    >
    > Is there a way to restore one of the tabs on the toolbox that was
    > accidentally deleted? I have tried to re-create the tab but many of the
    > components are now not available.
    >
    > Thanks for any help.[/color]


    ---
    Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
    Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
    Version: 6.0.799 / Virus Database: 543 - Release Date: 19/11/2004


    Comment

    Working...