XML Documenation questions

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ray Cassick \(Home\)

    #1

    XML Documenation questions

    I am using an add-in for VB.NET that allows me to create XML type
    documentation files that I feed into NDoc to build documentation for my
    components.

    I am wondering a few things about the whole XML documentation process...

    1) Is there a way to include extra pages in the documentation that are
    not associated with any code? For example I would like a introduction page
    giving some details about my component and contact information for my
    company.I would also like to include a page where I can give details about
    how to use the components.

    2) Os there any way that I can include graphics in the files? I would
    like to be able to include some images like class diagrams and such that
    enhance how people work with the help file.

    Any ideas or do I need to go to one of the help file systems (ie: Robohelp)
    to do what I want.

    As a side question...

    3) If I do decide to someday wrap a larger help system around my stuff
    (ie: Robohelp) can I use the html files that get built form NDoc inside of
    it as content?


Working...