Freeware .NET Apps?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • C# Learner

    #1

    Freeware .NET Apps?

    Has anybody here released a freeware .NET app? How many downloads does it
    get?
  • C# Learner

    #2
    Re: Freeware .NET Apps?

    On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 15:26:00 +0100, C# Learner wrote:
    [color=blue]
    > Has anybody here released a freeware .NET app? How many downloads does it
    > get?[/color]

    A freeware *desktop* app, I mean.

    Comment

    • Jim Douglas

      #3
      Re: Freeware .NET Apps?

      Search the web for a great program called "ShortWave Log", there may be a
      few, but find the one written in .NET. Wonderful program, and lot;s of folks
      use it.
      I personally love it, great interface, great looking and working program!

      "C# Learner" <csharp@learner .here> wrote in message
      news:wc8d45yzx2 ls.dlg@csharp.l earner...[color=blue]
      > Has anybody here released a freeware .NET app? How many downloads does it
      > get?[/color]


      Comment

      • Marc Scheuner [MVP ADSI]

        #4
        Re: Freeware .NET Apps?

        >Has anybody here released a freeware .NET app? How many downloads does it[color=blue]
        >get?[/color]

        Yup, my ADSI browser "Beavertail " is a freeware app written in C#.
        It's been received fairly well with the folks who use it, but I don't
        keep track of how many downloads I get (who cares, really?)



        Marc

        =============== =============== =============== =============== ====
        Marc Scheuner May The Source Be With You!
        Bern, Switzerland m.scheuner(at)i nova.ch

        Comment

        Working...