.NET for mobile devices

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jon Cooper

    #1

    .NET for mobile devices

    I have a large coldfusion mx based website (running off a SQL Server 2k
    db)and am looking to develop a mobile (smartphone/pda) application that will
    be used to periodically update the live site and pull info back from the site
    to update the handset. I am trying to get my head around where to
    begin..ASP.NET, VB.NET, other and to find any kind of guidance
    notes/samples/walkthroughs.

    I am an experience Coldfusion and web developer and SQL dba but am stuck on
    where to begin with this application!

    thanks you

  • Cor Ligthert

    #2
    Re: .NET for mobile devices

    Jon,

    In your situation I would start asking this in the active newsgroup

    microsoft.publi c.dotnet.framew ork.compactfram ework

    Do with this message not think you are not welcome here.

    Cor
    [color=blue]
    > I have a large coldfusion mx based website (running off a SQL Server 2k
    > db)and am looking to develop a mobile (smartphone/pda) application that[/color]
    will[color=blue]
    > be used to periodically update the live site and pull info back from the[/color]
    site[color=blue]
    > to update the handset. I am trying to get my head around where to
    > begin..ASP.NET, VB.NET, other and to find any kind of guidance
    > notes/samples/walkthroughs.
    >
    > I am an experience Coldfusion and web developer and SQL dba but am stuck[/color]
    on[color=blue]
    > where to begin with this application!
    >
    > thanks you
    >[/color]


    Comment

    Working...