Problem: function call in <% %> pair using Container.DataItem("") as parameter

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fig000

    #1

    Problem: function call in <% %> pair using Container.DataItem("") as parameter

    Hi,

    I have some code written into the html in a dot.net form:

    <%if test(Container. DataItem("user_ id")) =2%>

    I've been able to use container.datai tem in these <%%> pairs as an
    expression to provide values for clauses. I've also been able to call
    functions as above, as long as I don't use Container.DataI tem to pass
    some value from the bound data to the function. If I do I get the
    error:

    Name 'Container' is not declared.

    I've tried a number of different things but no success. Any help
    would be appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Neil
  • Cor Ligthert

    #2
    Re: Problem: function call in &lt;% %&gt; pair using Container.DataI tem(&quot;&quot ;) as parameter

    I have seen you sand this messages to a lot of newsgroups, did you get your
    answer already?

    Cor


    Comment

    Working...