Creating graph in Windows Forms Application

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Job Lot

    #1

    Creating graph in Windows Forms Application

    Can some please provide some tips, links whatever possible on creating Graphs in WINDOWS FORMS application (not web forms), using DataSet, DataTable etc etc… anything.

    I am totally lost and cud not find anything helpful.
  • Shiva

    #2
    Re: Creating graph in Windows Forms Application

    Hi,

    This will give you some basics:
    http://www.codeguru.com/Csharp/Cshar...cle.php/c6145/

    You might also want to look at the graphe samples available in
    Dapatkan pengalaman bermain toto togel yang terbaik sepanjang sejarah dengan DOTATOGEL, Bandar terbaik untuk login platform toto togel macau ternama. dapatkan hadiah jackpot terbesar dan nikmati berbagai varian pasaran terlengkap terpopuler hanya di DOTATOGEL


    HTH

    "Job Lot" <JobLot@discuss ions.microsoft. com> wrote in message
    news:A4133F52-D3D5-463C-BFF1-C63675E01F57@mi crosoft.com...
    Can some please provide some tips, links whatever possible on creating
    Graphs in WINDOWS FORMS application (not web forms), using DataSet,
    DataTable etc etc. anything.

    I am totally lost and cud not find anything helpful.


    Comment

    • Job Lot

      #3
      Re: Creating graph in Windows Forms Application

      Hi Shiva

      thanks for the link to CodeGuru. The only problem is, I could not work out how to make it work in Windows Application and I how to create line graph instead of pie chart. Any help with it? Regards




      "Shiva" wrote:
      [color=blue]
      > Hi,
      >
      > This will give you some basics:
      > http://www.codeguru.com/Csharp/Cshar...cle.php/c6145/
      >
      > You might also want to look at the graphe samples available in
      > www.windowsforms.net
      >
      > HTH
      >
      > "Job Lot" <JobLot@discuss ions.microsoft. com> wrote in message
      > news:A4133F52-D3D5-463C-BFF1-C63675E01F57@mi crosoft.com...
      > Can some please provide some tips, links whatever possible on creating
      > Graphs in WINDOWS FORMS application (not web forms), using DataSet,
      > DataTable etc etc. anything.
      >
      > I am totally lost and cud not find anything helpful.
      >
      >
      >[/color]

      Comment

      • Shiva

        #4
        Re: Creating graph in Windows Forms Application

        Hi,

        You might want to check this one out:



        "Job Lot" <JobLot@discuss ions.microsoft. com> wrote in message
        news:FA6D4985-9B0F-423D-87AD-37A94FDE029A@mi crosoft.com...
        Hi Shiva

        thanks for the link to CodeGuru. The only problem is, I could not work out
        how to make it work in Windows Application and I how to create line graph
        instead of pie chart. Any help with it? Regards




        "Shiva" wrote:
        [color=blue]
        > Hi,
        >
        > This will give you some basics:
        >[/color]
        http://www.codeguru.com/Csharp/Cshar...cle.php/c6145/[color=blue]
        >
        > You might also want to look at the graphe samples available in
        > www.windowsforms.net
        >
        > HTH
        >
        > "Job Lot" <JobLot@discuss ions.microsoft. com> wrote in message
        > news:A4133F52-D3D5-463C-BFF1-C63675E01F57@mi crosoft.com...
        > Can some please provide some tips, links whatever possible on creating
        > Graphs in WINDOWS FORMS application (not web forms), using DataSet,
        > DataTable etc etc. anything.
        >
        > I am totally lost and cud not find anything helpful.
        >
        >
        >[/color]


        Comment

        Working...