I'm doing a simple property assignment:
oOrder.Customer = frmcust.Custome rData
frmcust is a dialog customer form - I put a stop on that line, and
frmcust.custome rdata.name contains the customers name that I entered from
the customer form; but the oorder.customer .name remains empty after the
statement. The property isn't read only - it has both get and set.
It works in another part of the application though, just a little
differently:
oOrder.LineItem s.Item(tmpIndex ) = frmLI.tmpLineIt em
I don't see the difference...
TIA
Tom
oOrder.Customer = frmcust.Custome rData
frmcust is a dialog customer form - I put a stop on that line, and
frmcust.custome rdata.name contains the customers name that I entered from
the customer form; but the oorder.customer .name remains empty after the
statement. The property isn't read only - it has both get and set.
It works in another part of the application though, just a little
differently:
oOrder.LineItem s.Item(tmpIndex ) = frmLI.tmpLineIt em
I don't see the difference...
TIA
Tom