Late binding-OptionStrict

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • noone

    #1

    Late binding-OptionStrict

    I like to write my code with optionstrict set to on, except for the late
    binding errors I get when there is a reason to change some value in a
    control on a postback, like:
    Label4.Text = (sender.Command Argument).tostr ing

    HiddenCreative. Value = sender.CommandA rgument

    that are in a onclick handler for a webform. Looking at the doc it looks
    like the only option with OptionStrict is off or on. Is there a way to
    simply have the compleir ignore the latebinding errors? I compile in VSNet
    and do not use the command line. I grow weary of turning option strict on
    and off.





    x-- 100 Proof News - http://www.100ProofNews.com
    x-- 3,500+ Binary NewsGroups, and over 90,000 other groups
    x-- Access to over 800 Gigs/Day - $8.95/Month
    x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Working...