I have an XSD from which I have generated a class. When I attempt to
create a new XMLSerializer object based on the class, I get the error:
_File or assembly name guoh9d8p.dll, or one of its dependencies, was
not found._
From the output it appears that the serializer tries to create a
temporary assembly at runtime but this fails as the file is not there.
It's not a security issue (win app, local drive, logged in as admin).
How can I trace the cause??
create a new XMLSerializer object based on the class, I get the error:
_File or assembly name guoh9d8p.dll, or one of its dependencies, was
not found._
From the output it appears that the serializer tries to create a
temporary assembly at runtime but this fails as the file is not there.
It's not a security issue (win app, local drive, logged in as admin).
How can I trace the cause??