DataGrid

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jason

    #1

    DataGrid

    Does anybody know how to add a checkbox column to a
    datagrid?

    Thanks,

    Jason
  • Jacob Yang [MSFT]

    #2
    RE: DataGrid

    Hi Jason,

    Based on my research and experience, I believe that the following Knowledge
    Base article is useful to you.

    HOW TO: Use a CheckBox Web Control in a DataGrid in Visual Studio .NET


    If I have misunderstood your concern, please feel free to let me know.

    Best regards,

    Jacob Yang
    Microsoft Online Partner Support
    <MCSD>
    Get Secure! ¨C www.microsoft.com/security
    This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers no rights.

    Comment

    • Jacob Yang [MSFT]

      #3
      RE: DataGrid

      Hi Jason,

      Based on my research and experience, I believe that the following Knowledge
      Base article is useful to you.

      HOW TO: Use a CheckBox Web Control in a DataGrid in Visual Studio .NET


      If I have misunderstood your concern, please feel free to let me know.

      Best regards,

      Jacob Yang
      Microsoft Online Partner Support
      <MCSD>
      Get Secure! ¨C www.microsoft.com/security
      This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers no rights.

      Comment

      • josef

        #4
        RE: DataGrid

        This does not apply to windows forms? Is there a
        workaround for windows forms?
        [color=blue]
        >-----Original Message-----
        >Hi Jason,
        >
        >Based on my research and experience, I believe that the [/color]
        following Knowledge [color=blue]
        >Base article is useful to you.
        >
        >HOW TO: Use a CheckBox Web Control in a DataGrid in [/color]
        Visual Studio .NET[color=blue]
        >http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-[/color]
        us;306227[color=blue]
        >
        >If I have misunderstood your concern, please feel free [/color]
        to let me know.[color=blue]
        >
        >Best regards,
        >
        >Jacob Yang
        >Microsoft Online Partner Support
        ><MCSD>
        >Get Secure! ¨C www.microsoft.com/security
        >This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and [/color]
        confers no rights.[color=blue]
        >
        >.
        >[/color]

        Comment

        • Jacob Yang [MSFT]

          #5
          RE: DataGrid

          Hi Josef,

          Based on my research and experience, we can use the DataGridBoolCol umn
          Class:

          http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...us/cpref/html/
          frlrfSystemWind owsFormsDataGri dBoolColumnClas sTopic.asp

          Best regards,

          Jacob Yang
          Microsoft Online Partner Support
          <MCSD>
          Get Secure! ¨C www.microsoft.com/security
          This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers no rights.

          Comment

          Working...