Emailing using MAPISendMail call

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sparky

    #1

    Emailing using MAPISendMail call

    Hi

    I'm trying to send an email using the MAPISendMail API call without much
    luck.

    Has anyone got sample VB.Net code that uses MAPISendMail? I need to be able
    to send an email to one recipient, with one file attachment.

    Any help much appreciated!

    Sparky


  • dave wanta

    #2
    Re: Emailing using MAPISendMail call

    hmm... Any reason why you aren't using the System.Web.Mail namespace?

    Cheers!
    Dave




    "Sparky" <nospam@thankyo u.com> wrote in message
    news:bdvmem$2de $1@news7.svr.po l.co.uk...[color=blue]
    > Hi
    >
    > I'm trying to send an email using the MAPISendMail API call without much
    > luck.
    >
    > Has anyone got sample VB.Net code that uses MAPISendMail? I need to be[/color]
    able[color=blue]
    > to send an email to one recipient, with one file attachment.
    >
    > Any help much appreciated!
    >
    > Sparky
    >
    >[/color]


    Comment

    Working...