Windows Forms app POST to web page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

    #1

    Windows Forms app POST to web page

    Anyone know of sample code to post to a web page from a Windows Forms app
    (primarily because I am being lazy right now ;->). Any language, as I can
    easily translate.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA
    Author: ADO.NET and XML: ASP.NET on the Edge

    *************** *************** *************** *************** *************** *
    ****
    Think outside the box!
    *************** *************** *************** *************** *************** *
    ****


  • Kevin Cunningham

    #2
    Re: Windows Forms app POST to web page

    Gary,
    There are some easy, cheesy samples under the networking.



    --
    Kevin Cunningham
    Software Architects, Inc.
    "Cowboy (Gregory A. Beamer)" <RemuvNoSpamMPl ezEgbworld@comc ast.net> wrote in
    message news:eHPFMp8VDH A.2364@TK2MSFTN GP09.phx.gbl...[color=blue]
    > Anyone know of sample code to post to a web page from a Windows Forms app
    > (primarily because I am being lazy right now ;->). Any language, as I can
    > easily translate.
    >
    > --
    > Gregory A. Beamer
    > MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA
    > Author: ADO.NET and XML: ASP.NET on the Edge
    >
    >[/color]
    *************** *************** *************** *************** *************** *[color=blue]
    > ****
    > Think outside the box!
    >[/color]
    *************** *************** *************** *************** *************** *[color=blue]
    > ****
    >
    >[/color]


    Comment

    Working...