Hi.
Could some one please point me in the right direction
about vb.net support for Dial-up connectors? I could not
find any documentation.
Using VB.NET I would like to search the computer for
existing Dial-up connectors, then select one of them and
use it to establish a connection to the internet,
transfer files to an ftp site and finally close the Dial-
up connector. I think I can do the ftp part but I need a
way to manage the internet connection.
Any ideas?
Cheers BrendonJ
Could some one please point me in the right direction
about vb.net support for Dial-up connectors? I could not
find any documentation.
Using VB.NET I would like to search the computer for
existing Dial-up connectors, then select one of them and
use it to establish a connection to the internet,
transfer files to an ftp site and finally close the Dial-
up connector. I think I can do the ftp part but I need a
way to manage the internet connection.
Any ideas?
Cheers BrendonJ