I have a treeview control in my application. If I right-
click a node, it highlights the node but does not set it
to be selected. If you move off the control it highlights
the previously selected node.
In the Mouse_Down event if I check the treeview's selected
node it is the previously selected node, not the one I
right clicked.
I need to get the node from the right-click because I have
a context menu which performs an action on it.
Any Help??
Billy Jacobs
click a node, it highlights the node but does not set it
to be selected. If you move off the control it highlights
the previously selected node.
In the Mouse_Down event if I check the treeview's selected
node it is the previously selected node, not the one I
right clicked.
I need to get the node from the right-click because I have
a context menu which performs an action on it.
Any Help??
Billy Jacobs