Web Control... plz help

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Miky

    #1

    Web Control... plz help

    Hi,

    I have the following problem (VB.NET 2003 ENTERPRISE):

    I have a .CFM web page and I have to populate, from VB, two textbox on it. I
    was thinking using sendkeys (even if I don't like it too much) but when I
    open the web browser and navigate to the selected page, I cannot set the
    focus to the html part of the control (only the web control takes the focus)
    so I can't use sendkeys to populate the fields I need.

    I made the same with another web site, but I create a local .HTML file that
    simulates the form and then redirect the process to the original website
    getting the results back. This sounds that cannot be done with a .CFM page
    (if it is possible, please may you tell me how?), in fact I can redirect to
    the original web site but I got the same page (blank) and not the results.

    Any idea is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks in advance,
    Mike.


Working...