Brake point not hit

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sandy

    #1

    Brake point not hit

    I have not had occasion to try this in .NET but in
    customary VB problems like this, the reference to C used
    in B cannot be the compiled object, the reference itself
    must point to the PROJECT for C.

    GL,
    Sandy

    [color=blue]
    >-----Original Message-----
    >I tried to look for a solution for this problem but was
    >not able to find any.
    >I have .sln that has three projects.
    >Startup project (A) is referencing the one that gives me
    >the problem (B).
    >B project itself references project C where I can hit[/color]
    the[color=blue]
    >break point.
    >
    >This project (B), when compiled, is registered in COM +
    >The properties of the B project shows :
    >Build>>Configu ration Manager>>Active Solution
    >Configuratio n = Debug
    >Also my A project properties points to debug/ProjectB
    >path, not bin/ProjectB path.
    >The message on the brake point in the project B is "The
    >brake point will not be hit. There are no symbols loaded
    >for this document".
    >I have seen many people complaining about this message.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >.
    >[/color]
Working...