How can I customize the XML serialization for web service parameters?
Speicifically, I am using DateTime as parameter of web service function
call. I'd like to be able to control the XML serialization of the parameter,
such that the client side will get a slightly different string than the
defaul serialized value.
Defaul serialized DateTime:
<TimeStampedTim e>
2004-09-22T19:42:22.000 0000-06:00
</TimeStampedTime >
I want to change it to the following string, without time zone information,
so that clients can get the correct time I intended to send to them
<TimeStampedTim e>
2004-09-22T19:42:22.000 0000
</TimeStampedTime >
Since the client software is already deployed, it is important that my
changes must be restricted to the code at server side.
Any ideas?
Thanks.
Speicifically, I am using DateTime as parameter of web service function
call. I'd like to be able to control the XML serialization of the parameter,
such that the client side will get a slightly different string than the
defaul serialized value.
Defaul serialized DateTime:
<TimeStampedTim e>
2004-09-22T19:42:22.000 0000-06:00
</TimeStampedTime >
I want to change it to the following string, without time zone information,
so that clients can get the correct time I intended to send to them
<TimeStampedTim e>
2004-09-22T19:42:22.000 0000
</TimeStampedTime >
Since the client software is already deployed, it is important that my
changes must be restricted to the code at server side.
Any ideas?
Thanks.