Asynchronous delegates is supported in C++/CLI?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dvy

    #1

    Asynchronous delegates is supported in C++/CLI?

    I know it is supported in C# and VB,In VC so that??

  • Willy Denoyette [MVP]

    #2
    Re: Asynchronous delegates is supported in C++/CLI?

    No, it's not.

    Willy.

    "dvy" <dvy@discussion s.microsoft.com > wrote in message
    news:A74B3354-1FF5-496C-A84F-FDAD57B21310@mi crosoft.com...[color=blue]
    >I know it is supported in C# and VB,In VC so that??
    >[/color]


    Comment

    • dvy

      #3
      Re: Asynchronous delegates is supported in C++/CLI?



      "Willy Denoyette [MVP]" wrote:
      [color=blue]
      > No, it's not.
      >
      > Willy.
      >
      > "dvy" <dvy@discussion s.microsoft.com > wrote in message
      > news:A74B3354-1FF5-496C-A84F-FDAD57B21310@mi crosoft.com...[color=green]
      > >I know it is supported in C# and VB,In VC so that??
      > >[/color]
      >[/color]

      oh, Asynchronous delegates is core technology in the .NET Framework,if
      C++/CLI don't support,C++/CLI will be bad!!!!!!!!!!
      I really hope it will be supported when Visual studio 2005 release.

      Comment

      • Willy Denoyette [MVP]

        #4
        Re: Asynchronous delegates is supported in C++/CLI?


        "dvy" <dvy@discussion s.microsoft.com > wrote in message
        news:E0FE7DC9-4E67-4250-B981-D661423F0236@mi crosoft.com...[color=blue]
        >
        >
        > "Willy Denoyette [MVP]" wrote:
        >[color=green]
        >> No, it's not.
        >>
        >> Willy.
        >>
        >> "dvy" <dvy@discussion s.microsoft.com > wrote in message
        >> news:A74B3354-1FF5-496C-A84F-FDAD57B21310@mi crosoft.com...[color=darkred]
        >> >I know it is supported in C# and VB,In VC so that??
        >> >[/color]
        >>[/color]
        >
        > oh, Asynchronous delegates is core technology in the .NET Framework,if
        > C++/CLI don't support,C++/CLI will be bad!!!!!!!!!!
        > I really hope it will be supported when Visual studio 2005 release.[/color]

        Sorry , thought you where talking about Anonymous delegates. Sure C++/CLI
        supports Asynchronous delegates.

        Willy.


        Comment

        Working...