Hello!
Could anyonehelp me please .
I have one VC application - converted to vc.NET2003. It works like a charm.
I tried to add one Windows Form in my application - but how do I use that
one? I added the header file - and how do I go from there? Do I add resX
file into my app as well? The doc is not very good on this one.
Anyone please help me.
--
- Lars
Could anyonehelp me please .
I have one VC application - converted to vc.NET2003. It works like a charm.
I tried to add one Windows Form in my application - but how do I use that
one? I added the header file - and how do I go from there? Do I add resX
file into my app as well? The doc is not very good on this one.
Anyone please help me.
--
- Lars