I'm reimplimenting an old project in order to learn about the
WindowsForms classes. My project (C++Builder) used a virtual
listview. The data was in a structure made out of STL containers.
So the question is: can I easily use a virtual listview.
At this stage I am not interested in learning about anything
too 'advanced'. Implementing this in BCB was simplicity itself
- set one property and write one method - so I naturally
thought the .NET library could do the same.
While I'm asking. Can I easily convert a String to a std::string?
I realise String is whar_t internally: assume no data would be
lost on conversion.
Arnold the Aardvark
WindowsForms classes. My project (C++Builder) used a virtual
listview. The data was in a structure made out of STL containers.
So the question is: can I easily use a virtual listview.
At this stage I am not interested in learning about anything
too 'advanced'. Implementing this in BCB was simplicity itself
- set one property and write one method - so I naturally
thought the .NET library could do the same.
While I'm asking. Can I easily convert a String to a std::string?
I realise String is whar_t internally: assume no data would be
lost on conversion.
Arnold the Aardvark