Its Urgent!! Help needed

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vani

    #1

    Its Urgent!! Help needed

    I am working on SDI Application which has 3 buttons on
    it.Each button when pressed enters into a View.Now when i
    am trying to switch from 2nd to 3rd view..2nd view can be
    seen in the gaps which exists between the controls on 3rd
    view.How do i remove that problem.
    I felt ..is the view not getting REFRESHED properly??
    Pls help!!
  • Doug Forster

    #2
    Re: Its Urgent!! Help needed

    Hi,

    That's because you aren't erasing the background. See your own post above.

    Cheers

    Doug Forster

    "vani" <vanisri@yahoo. com> wrote in message
    news:09b401c38e cb$e21be4d0$a10 1280a@phx.gbl.. .[color=blue]
    > I am working on SDI Application which has 3 buttons on
    > it.Each button when pressed enters into a View.Now when i
    > am trying to switch from 2nd to 3rd view..2nd view can be
    > seen in the gaps which exists between the controls on 3rd
    > view.How do i remove that problem.
    > I felt ..is the view not getting REFRESHED properly??
    > Pls help!![/color]


    Comment

    Working...