Hi,
I am trying to find if there is a structure in VB.NET that uses
COPDATSTRUCT.
In interfacing to an existing application, the application uses WM_COPYDATA
message
extensively, between applications.
I was able to capture the message loop within a VB.Net application using
WndProc() method,
and was receiving message 74 for WM_COPYDATA message.
The issue I am running into is that the internal message I am looking for is
in the COPYDATASTRUCT
dwData.
So I am looking for a way to reference the message within the
COPYDATASTRUCT from
the WndProc() method.
Example of C++ application...
within message received function
I am trying to find if there is a structure in VB.NET that uses
COPDATSTRUCT.
In interfacing to an existing application, the application uses WM_COPYDATA
message
extensively, between applications.
I was able to capture the message loop within a VB.Net application using
WndProc() method,
and was receiving message 74 for WM_COPYDATA message.
The issue I am running into is that the internal message I am looking for is
in the COPYDATASTRUCT
dwData.
So I am looking for a way to reference the message within the
COPYDATASTRUCT from
the WndProc() method.
Example of C++ application...
within message received function