DateTimePicker Color

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kyle

    #1

    DateTimePicker Color

    Can someone tell me how to change the backgroud color of the drop down box
    for a DateTimePicker control. There is no "BackColor" property that I can
    change in property editor. There is an option to change the drop down
    calendar's color but it only changes the calendar not the edit box that
    displays the date after the calendar goes away.

    Thanks.

  • Cor Ligthert [MVP]

    #2
    Re: DateTimePicker Color

    Kyle,

    You are not the first one who askes this. However the DateTimePicker has no
    background. I saw nobody succeed in what you want.

    Cor


    Comment

    • Kyle

      #3
      Re: DateTimePicker Color

      Thank you.


      "Cor Ligthert [MVP]" wrote:
      [color=blue]
      > Kyle,
      >
      > You are not the first one who askes this. However the DateTimePicker has no
      > background. I saw nobody succeed in what you want.
      >
      > Cor
      >
      >
      >[/color]

      Comment

      Working...