Hi,
I don't have much knowledge of the table control. I am basically trying to
use a table thats populated with data rows from a dataSet but currently
things aren't working for me.
below is the sample HTML that I have:
<asp:TableRow >
<asp:TableCel l Text="Company" ID="CompanyCode "
Runat="server"> </asp:TableCell>
</asp:TableRow>
<asp:TableRow >
<asp:TableCel l Text="Paygroup" ID="PaygroupCod e"
Runat="server"> </asp:TableCell>
</asp:TableRow>
<asp:TableRow >
<asp:TableCel l Text="paygroup descr" ID="PaygroupDes cr"
Runat="server"> </asp:TableCell>
</asp:TableRow>
------------
In addition, I think I need some VB code but I'm not sure of the syntax:
Table1.ID("Comp any") = Dr("Company")
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Gavin
--
You've got to live and learn...
;)
I don't have much knowledge of the table control. I am basically trying to
use a table thats populated with data rows from a dataSet but currently
things aren't working for me.
below is the sample HTML that I have:
<asp:TableRow >
<asp:TableCel l Text="Company" ID="CompanyCode "
Runat="server"> </asp:TableCell>
</asp:TableRow>
<asp:TableRow >
<asp:TableCel l Text="Paygroup" ID="PaygroupCod e"
Runat="server"> </asp:TableCell>
</asp:TableRow>
<asp:TableRow >
<asp:TableCel l Text="paygroup descr" ID="PaygroupDes cr"
Runat="server"> </asp:TableCell>
</asp:TableRow>
------------
In addition, I think I need some VB code but I'm not sure of the syntax:
Table1.ID("Comp any") = Dr("Company")
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Gavin
--
You've got to live and learn...
;)