Procedure: error -1?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AdamGr
    New Member
    • Jun 2008
    • 6

    #1

    Procedure: error -1?

    This must be a pretty newbie mistake, but I'm still flummoxed by it. I created a very simple procedure:

    Code:
     create procedure deleteAll ()
    begin
    delete from test1;
    delete from test2;
    end
    but when I run it I get a Error code -1: Error executing SQL command.

    The strangest part is that it still does what its supposed to, the data IS deleted from those two tables. So if its necessary I can go on with my life; but I would like to know why the error is occurring.

    Thanks,
    Adam
  • amitpatel66
    Recognized Expert Top Contributor
    • Mar 2007
    • 2358

    #2
    The procedure got compiled successfully without any error?

    If Yes, then the problem should be in the way you are calling a procedure??

    Comment

    Working...