In need of a Javascript mentor

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hader01
    New Member
    • Apr 2018
    • 1

    #1

    In need of a Javascript mentor

    Im looking to learn as much of Javascript and css as possible in the duration of 3-5 months. Im currently learning online, but im also wanting to learn with someone helping me in any way.

    My uncle has started a business similar to amazon where products ranging from bowls to cars will be sold. There will also be a trusted and successful referall program will the opportunity to make big money, (I can give details if you want). It will become international and will steadily grow to become a massive success. Which is definitely promised.

    So he has asked me to create a static landing page which will create a 'Wow!' response to anyone who views it.

    I'll need someone who knows what they are talking about and explains enough detail for a begginner. You'll need to have paitence, because I tend to ask questions to better my understanding of certain things.

    You'll need to have Facebook for contacting.

    They'll be no calling, only messaging.

    Thank you
  • gits
    Recognized Expert Moderator Expert
    • May 2007
    • 5390

    #2
    well - depending on what exactly you want to ask or know or what requirements you will really have - you can always post a question here in the appropriate forums in case you need help with something specific. Here in the JavaScript forum you will most likely get an answer - even tho it might not be 'instant' :)

    Comment

    • cameronhunter
      New Member
      • Dec 2018
      • 7

      #3
      I am not claiming that I can answer everything but I can try as I am a newbie.

      Comment

      Working...