jQuery datepicker hidden behind iframe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • robertybob
    New Member
    • Feb 2013
    • 116

    #1

    jQuery datepicker hidden behind iframe

    Hi

    Yes I know there are loads of topics like this all over the web but none of the solutions work.

    I have a page build using table structure (although even a div-based page has same issues). I have a textbox using datepicker directly above an iframe containing a PDF. Of course, in IE10, the datepicker is masked by the iframe rendering it useless.

    I have tried z-index on the iframe which IE10 should allow but makes no difference at all. I have tried to set z-index on the datepicker but nothing works. I've tried the old beforeshow thing but doesn't work.

    Anyone got some guaranteed code for IE that will get this stupid datepicker to show above the iframe? Even if I use an <embed> for the PDF file it's the same.

    Thanks
Working...