I am trying to use jsawk to parse a json output.
When I run the version that I downloaded from this location:
curl -L http://github.com/micha/jsawk/raw/master/jsawk > jsawk
When I run the command jsawk, it tells me it needs the js interprester
Is there a js interpreter standalone available for LINUX
I am new to java, javascript..
I am currently running a kornshell script to interrogate the json output.. and it is getting cumbersome, knowing that the json output changes in position from one release to another..
Any assistance is greatly appreciated..
When I run the version that I downloaded from this location:
curl -L http://github.com/micha/jsawk/raw/master/jsawk > jsawk
When I run the command jsawk, it tells me it needs the js interprester
Is there a js interpreter standalone available for LINUX
I am new to java, javascript..
I am currently running a kornshell script to interrogate the json output.. and it is getting cumbersome, knowing that the json output changes in position from one release to another..
Any assistance is greatly appreciated..
Comment